This features allows you to create Product pages.
Note: if you have menus, don’t create them with this feature but use the “Menu” feature instead which is more appropriate.
Let’s check out how to setup this feature:
Then you’ll see your first category, the category name can be changed live by typing directly inside the input,
Hit enter to save!
- First you can create another category by clicking on the top button “Add a category”
- Or you can add a Product to one of the existing categories
- To add a new Product you will have to click on the cart icon, below is the Product form, when filled, just click Save, the form will collapse, and the new product will be added in the list.
- You can drag & drop all your categories, sub-categories & products by using the following icon .
- Only two levels of Categories are allowed: Categories & Sub-Categories
- Products can only be inside a Category or a Sub-Category.
You can setup background images for this feature via the tab “Design“:
And a design, via the tab “Design“:
You can obtain this on the phone: